“Building Confidence & Enjoyment
for all Skill Levels"
CALL (314) 285-8560
Check us out on Facebook!
Fall/School Year Schedule Coming July 16th.
Members can begin registration on July 19th.
New Member Registration begings July 26th!
To register your child for one of our classes or events simply click the Register Here to get your Parent Portal set up. Once you have a Parent Portal you can access it through the Parent Portal button to register online. For individual class openings per program click appropriate box on the HOME page. Please ensure you read the current Restrictions and Rules found on the NEWS tab and check back as updates are made weekly. Also, we ask you to read through the Trilogy Welcome Handbook labeled above to make sure you are aware of what is expected at Trilogy. You will be agreeing to this during the enrollment process as well as the Trilogy Waiver.
Trilogy has an automatic tuition payment tuition system every month using the credit/debit card you have on file. This is used for tuition only. This means you will enter a credit/debit card on your Parent Portal upon enrollment. That card will then be charged on the 25th of each month for tuition the following month. For example: September tuition will be charged on August 25th. The first time each year of your enrollment you will also be charged the Yearly Registration Fee of $55 for individual student or $75 per family (family is considering siblings residing in the same residence). Registration Fees are not applicable during the Summer Session.
*You are welcome to bring in cash or check made payable to Trilogy by the 23rd of each month to pay tuition so your card is not charged on the 25th.
*There will be a $10 Administrative Fee for cards that are rejected.
* All fees outside of tuition or Yearly Registration must be paid in the office. This can be done by Cash, Check, or you may use the card on your Parent Portal that will have a 8% added processing fee.
* Statements will now be sent around the 15th of each month.
* Please note bank deposits are made twice a month only. Mid-month and end of month.
* Accounts that are past due by 1 month with no arrangements with management made will be dropped from the program.
* You MUST fill out a DROP NOTIFICATION form online to unenroll your student and stop the monthly tuition withdrawal. This must be done prior to the 25th. If the debit/credit card processes on the 25th please note we will not refund the fees and the spot will remain yours for the month.
* We do not pro-rate or make-up for missed classes. A make up class will be provided for classes Trilogy cancels.
* Price is based on the total time enrolled per week per individual for gymnastics, tumbling, and cheer programs. Tuition is based on an average of 4 weeks per month throughout the season with some months having 3 and some having 5. May may be pro-rated depending on scheduling as we near the end of our season. Dance Classes are not included in the total hours per week and have a separate tuition rate. However, if your student crosses into dance and a program held in the gym you will receive 10% both programs.
* 10% off second or more siblings for tuition that is equal or lesser in value in tuition. Sibling rate only applies to siblings residing in the same household.
Monthly Tuition for Gymnastics, Cheerleading, and Tumbling Class (based off an average of 4 classes per month) Rates as of September 1st, 2022
30 Minutes $58
45 Minutes $66
1 Hour $74
1 Hour 15 Mins $81
1 Hour 30 Mins $87
1 Hour 45 Mins $91
2 Hours $101
2 Hours 15 Mins $106
2 Hours 30 Mins $112
2 Hours 45 Mins $119
3 Hours $125
4 Hours $150
Monthly Tuition for Dance Classes (based off an average of 4 classes per month) Rates as of June 1st, 2023)
30 Minutes $42
45 Minutes $48
60 Minutes $54
1 Hour 30 Minutes $64
2 Hours $72
Please contact us for additional pricing questions.